Sunday, March 11, 2007

"reading is....

a discount ticket to everywhere." --Mary Schmich, Chicago Tribune columnist

Gary and I enjoy a weekly online newsletter called ZGBriefs. This newsletter--a condensation of many published sources--provides articles concerning China's government, politics, foreign affairs, religion, health, education, society, environment, business, etc.

If you enjoy reading and are especially interested in China--or the effect China has/is having/will have on the rest of the world--I highly encourage you to sign up for this free and enlightening newsletter:

www.zgbriefs.com

Moreover, if anyone would like to discuss anything related to China, please feel free to send me an email or comment on my blog. I am happy to discuss/debate anything related to China or literature (since those are my two current life-interests).

Happy reading!

No comments: